1. Locate Your Venue Before the Exam
2. Arrive Early
This is very important. You should be at your exam centre at least 30 minutes before the time stipulated on your exam slip. You might want to eat something before going, but this is solely up to you. You could also go along with some cash just in case.
3. Question Format
You will be given two hours to answer 180 questions; 60 for English, and 40 for each of the other subjects. Speed, and accuracy matter a lot.
4. Important Keys to Remember
If you are using the keyboard, here are the most important keys;
N – To move to the next question
P – To go back to the previous question
A – To select option A on a question
B – To select option B on a question
C – To select option C on a question
D – To select option D on a question
S – To submit your exam (Be Careful)
R – To Cancel Submit (and RETURN)
The above will be stated before you start the exam, so you should read instructions properly before starting.
However, you should note that there are actions you cannot perform using the keyboard. In this case, you must use your Mouse (or track–pad). These are;
- If you need to switch from one subject to another. That is, if you want to answer a particular subject before going to another.
- If you need to use the on-screen calculator at the top right corner of your screen.
The on-screen calculator will be available on the screen for candidates who will be taking subjects that involve calculations.
The below amount includes, payment for JAMB CBT RUNS.
(i) 2 Subject = #2000 MTN CARD
(ii) 4 Subjects = #4000 MTN CARD
(iii) For ALL Subjects = Contact Us On 09035544916
SEND THE MTN CARD TO 09035544916
HOW TO SEND US YOUR DETAILS:
(a.) Pay any of the above Mentioned Amount, depending on how many subjects that you want.
(b.) After payment, send the following details to 09035544916
=== 1. Name:
=== 2. Phone Number:
=== 3. Paid Subject(s):
=== 4. Amount Paid:
=== 5. Jamb Reg Number
send to 09035544916
250 to 270 above.
JAMB 2018 RUNS PROCESSES:
If you are writing tomorrow by 6.AM you will receive it between 2.am-4.am on exam day
– I repeat, You’ll receive the Correct Questions & Answers through your Phone as Text Messages 2am in the MidNight
– You’ll receive a confirmatory SMS once we confirm your payment and subscription.