ONDO JOINT CIVIC: 1-10=BDDBABDDAA
Answer Any 4 Question
(1a)the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively
Honesty is a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct
(2a)National Consciousness is defined as strong sense of attachment to one’s country over and above every other considerations, interests or peculiarities for the promotion of her common welfare or development.
(i)Inculcating right values, morals and discipline I’m the citizens
(ii)Public enlightment of civic values or societal values.
(iii)Encouraging national unity and understanding
(iv)Respecting national symbols
Nationalism is the sense of attachment and of consciousness of identity, as well as the readiness to give all it takes to serve one’s nation. It is a in situation where one is devoted and loyal to the culture and interests of his country. A nationalist fights for the interest of the nation.
(i)Drawing the attention of the government and leaders to pressing needs.
(ii)Encouraging popular participation.
(iii)Ensuring justice, equity and fair play in the society.
1 Children crossing
2 No parking
4 No U-Turn
5 Narrow way
• Issuance of driver’s license
• Evacuation of road accidents victims
• Standardization of highway code
• Enforcing the use of seat belt
• Designing and produce number plates
A conflict is a clash of interest. The basis of conflict may vary but, it is always a part of society. Basis of conflict- personal, racial, class, caste, political and international. Conflict in groups often follows a specific course
(i)Agree on a mutually acceptable time and place to discuss the conflict.
(ii)State the problem as you see it and list your concerns. …
(iii)Let the other person have his/her say.
Listen and ask questions.
(iv)Stick to one conflict at a time — to the issue at hand.
7a. Poverty is the state of being poor, that is not having enough to provide basic necessities of life.
• Provides means of saving.
• Provides capital for investment.
• Provides money for feeding.
• Provides income for the family.
Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV) / Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
(i)From blood transfusion.
(ii)Infected mother infecting their baby during pregnancy or delivery or through Brest feeding
(iii)Through needles and syringes contaminated needles with infected blood.
(i)Encouraging protective sex.
(ii)Promotion of Voluntary (iii)Counseling and Testing (VCT)
Incoming search terms:
- joint exam civic answer
- ondo state joint promotion
- Ondo state 2019 joint exam
- 2019 S S 2 ONDO STATE JOINT PROMOTION
- 2019 Ondo state joints ss 2 exams (civic education) answers
- ondo state joint exam 2019 civi question and answer OBJ
- ondo state joint exam
- CIVIC EDUCATION JOINT EXAM 2019 EXPO
- Civic ondo joint exam question and answer 2019
- ondo state joint promotion exam 2019/2020
- ondo state joint promotion exam
- Civic Education Joint Examination 2019
- Civic education joint exam answer 2019
- Examination on joint on civil education answer
- ss2 joint examination expo 2019