Rectilinear propagation of light means that the light travels in a straight line.
Magnification is the ratio of lineage size to object size.
i.e – it has no unit
– it dimensionless
Boyle’s law state’s that the volume of a given mass of a gas is inversely proportional to the pressure, temperature remaining constant.
i- Change in electrical resistance of a wire
ii- change in E.m.f
iii- Change of state or phase
iv.- Change in colour
The lower fixed point is the temperature of pure melting ice at normal atmospheric pressure.while The upper fixed point is the temperature of pure boiling water at normal atmospheric pressure.
The boiling point of a substance is the temperature at which the vapor pressure of a liquid equals the pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid changes into a vapor.
The specific heat capacity of a substance is the amount of heat required to raise one gram of the substance by one degree Celsius.
simple harmonic motion is a special type of periodic motion or oscillation where the restoring force is directly proportional to the displacement and acts in the direction opposite to that of displacement.
i)motion of a pendulum
ii)motion of a spring
iii)Motion of wheel of a car
Charles’s Law states that the Volume (V) of a gas is directly proportional to the temperature (T). This law is valid as long as the pressure and the amount of gas are constant.
Incoming search terms:
- 2019 JOINT EXAMINATION question
- 2019 joint physics practical exam
- Physics ss2 promotion exam 2019
- physics last year theory for joint
- Past question on 2019 joint exam
- ondo state joint past question 2019
- Joint Physics past questions
- JOINT PHYSICS PAST QUESTION
- Joint past questions for 2019
- Joint past question for 2019
- Joint examination physics theory questions
- 2019 joint pass question
- WWW PHYSIS QUESTION FOR JOINT COM