Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has commenced the sale of post UTME form for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2021/2022 Post UTME, go to the University website at bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, login to your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form.
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO BOUESTI
This is to inform all candidates that have changed their institutions to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education Science and Technology, lkere -Ekiti that they must upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal in order to complete their admission process.
Similarly, candidates are to ensure that the UTME subject combinations offered are relevant to the proposed course of study.
In addition, candidates should always check their JAMB Portal for an update on their Admission status and once they are admitted, they should ACCEPT the offer immediately.
Deadline: July 3, 2022
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.