WAEC (Data Processing) Answer Obj & Essay – June/July Runz
*DATA PROCESSING OBJ*
1a) Information Transmission is the process of sending out processed data from one person or place to another in a meaningful form through a communication medium.
– The Internet is a globally-connected network of computers that enables people to share information and communicate with each other.
– it is a local or restricted network that enables people to store, organize, and share information within an organization
– It is a network that covers a small geographical area such as homes, offices, and groups of buildings.
– It is a network that covers larger geographical areas that can span the globe.
– wireless access point (WAP)
(2ai) A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can easily be accessed, managed and updated
(a) Microsoft Acces
(c) SQL Server
(i) Zooming to get a better view
(ii) Drawing straight lines for trimming
(a) Corel draw
(b) Adobe Photoshop
A presentation package is a software program that contains a text editor and the ability to add charts and graphic images, such as photographs, clip art, or other objects so as to make a slide show for the purpose of communicating visually to an audience.
– Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Macromedia flash.
– Presentation packages allow you to create or insert slides anywhere in a presentation.
– They are shown on a page-by-page basis, where each page of information is called a slide.
– Pictures, images, video and audio files can be inserted into slides.
– Click the Find & Select button on the Home tab.
– Select Replace. Press Ctrl + H
– Type the text you want to replace in the Find what box.
– Type the replacement text in the Replace with box.
– Click the Find Next button. The first instance is selected.
– Click Close when you’re finished
(i)Open a blank word document
(ii)On the top, click on insert
(iii)Click the table button
(iv)Click on insert table
(v)Go to number of columns band enter 4
(vi)Goto number of rows and enter 6
(i)Select the text you want to use as a hyperlink
(ii) click the insert tab
(iii)Click on hyperlink
(iv)Enter the web address and click ok
I = Alignment to the left
II = It centers a text
III = It Align text to the right
IV= It Align text to both right and left margins
V = change the spacing between lines of text
Runsloaded.com.ng posts all exam expo answer earlier than others